Melbourne International Film Festival MIFFJanuary 22, 2015
Melbourne Writers FestivalJanuary 26, 2015
Every Friday night from 24 July to 14 August, Madame Brussels Lane, will transform into the European Night Market.
Enjoy the rich European aromas of mulled wine, German sausages and freshly baked pretzels as you browse the mix of food stalls.
This event is inspired by the classic Christmas night markets in Manchester (UK) and embraced in countries such as Austria, Germany and Switzerland
Stalls this year include:
- Freshly baked German pretzels from Bretzel Biz;
- Delicious Polish dumplings from Eastern Bloc;
- Scumptious Flammkuchen from Frieda’s Flammkuchen;
- Melting fondue Cheese from Frencheese;
- Flaming French crème brûlée from The Brûlée Cart;
- French crepes from Les Crepes de Marion; and
- Praline almonds and macadamias from Chooh La La
You can also enjoy an ale and bratwurst from the German beer garden at The Fringe, indulge in an Italian aperitivo at Babbo, fill up on Turkish gözleme from Göz City. Bluebag Fresh and Rolld (open until 9pm.)
For your convenience Spoilt Gift & Homewares will be open until 7pm. Parallel Lines hair salon open until 8pm and The Cobblers Last shoe repairs open until 9pm.
To really embrace the festive atmosphere you can also enjoy live music and entertainment from 5pm until 9pm. Stalls will be trading from 5pm until 10pm. The Fringe will be open late.
For further information visit the Madame Brussels Lane website.
Image: Madame Brussels Lane