Rooftop Bars MelbourneApril 12, 2016
High Tea MelbourneApril 12, 2016
Known as one of the world’s great street art capitals. Explore the streets and Laneways of Melbourne that are considered the best street art locations.
- Hosier and Rutledge Lane, opposite Federation Square
- Caledonian Lane, off Little Bourke Street
- Union Lane, off Bourke Street Mall
- Rear of 280 Queen Street in Finlay Avenue
- 21 Degraves Street
- Cnr Flinders Lane and Cocker Alley
- 122 Palmerston Street, Carlton
- Centre Place, between Collins Street and Flinders Lane
You can also book a Melbourne Street Art Tours – run by street artists. Who better to get an insight into the underground street art scene and local knowledge from!