#5 reasons to stayMarch 30, 2020
Our focus on cleaning and hygiene quality standards has been enhanced with our Safe Haven program in response to COVID-19. We understand that traveller needs have changed and we will continue to adapt & respond to these changes, keeping you fully informed along the way.
- Unlike many hotels we are not accepting quarantine bookings to limit the risks to our guests and staff.
- Increased cleaning & sanitisation protocols using commercial grade cleaning products with priority to high touch items, e.g. door handles, remote controls, lift buttons, room keys, etc.
- Linen is treated both thermally and chemically as per Australian standards 4146.
- Housekeeping staff are directly employed by the hotel and are not transient contracts.
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout public areas.
- Social distancing for guests and staff is enforced & floor markings are on display
- Staff have undertaken Victorian Government COVID-19 training on hygiene & virus prevention.
- Individually wrapped toiletries
We look forward to welcoming you to our safe haven.