Where to Dine in MelbourneJune 9, 2020
ngv triennial 2020January 25, 2021
Our focus on cleaning and hygiene quality standards has been enhanced with our Safe Haven program in response to COVID-19. We understand that traveller needs have changed and we will continue to adapt & respond to these changes, keeping you fully informed along the way.
- We are not permitting isolation stays for guests known or suspected to have COVID -19. This is a strict policy and we are not aware of any other hotel in Melbourne that can guarantee this.
- Increased cleaning & sanitisation protocols using commercial grade cleaning products with priority to high touch items, e.g. door handles, remote controls, lift buttons, room keys, etc.
- Linen is treated both thermally and chemically as per Australian standards 4146.
- Housekeeping staff are directly employed by the hotel and are not transient contractors.
- Antibacterial hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout public areas.
- Social distancing for guests and staff is enforced & floor markings are on display.
- Staff have undertaken Victorian Government COVID-19 training on hygiene & virus prevention.
We look forward to welcoming you to our safe haven.