Gluten Free Melbourne Restaurants and CafesAugust 22, 2015
MCG ToursAugust 31, 2015
The National Sports Museum at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) celebrates Australia’s incredible sporting history.
The museum spans a multitude of sports featuring memorabilia from some of our nations most adored heroes and also highlights some of the moments that have shaped Australian sport.
Here are some of the highlights from the National Sports Museum:
- Australian Gallery of Sport and Olympic Museum
- Sport Australia Hall of Fame
- Australian Cricket Hall of Fame
- Australian Football Hall of Fame
- Champions – Thoroughbred Racing Gallery
- MCG – The People’s Ground
- Melbourne Cricket Club Museum
- Backyard to Baggy Green Exhibition (including a Shane Warne 3D hologram)
- Australian Football Exhibition (including a James Hird 3D hologram)
- An interactive gallery for visitors of all ages, Game On!
You’ll also discover temporary exhibitions that cover current sporting trends and events, as well as other displays from a wide range of sports.
Open from 10am to 5pm Daily*. *For more information please visit the National Sports Museum website.